Ready for Canada’s new mortgage rules?
There are new rules coming out in January that require those taking out a mortgage to qualify at a rate two percentage points higher than the contractual mortgage rate.
Whether you’re buying a home or refinancing speak to a mortgage advisor who can help guide you through the process.
- What is the new mortgage stress test?
- What does this mean if I’m buying a home?
- I’m already approved for my mortgage. Will I be tested?
- My mortgage is up for renewal in 2018. What does this mean for me?
- What if I don’t qualify for the mortgage I want under the new rules?